Bug: No clothes or armor during cutscenes

Just like the title says. During any story cut scene, henry seems to be missing all his gear. Nothing left but the grey shirt and shorts he has by default. I paid 40 bucks for this game. Id atleast expect some clothes xD

What gear did he have?
My problem was only with helmet.

He had literally nothing on except for his grey undergarments

Hello, can you send us a savegame with a discription of the bug to Support@KingdomComeRPG.com?

Same problem. Game without mods, reinstalled, old saves (where cutscenes is normal) broken too.

I’m also having the same trouble, he’s just wearing his undies.

Wish I could get Henry out of his clothes. Unfortunately he’s dressed even when bathing.

And the no clothes thing is bad why?

I also have the same issue and is bad because we all want to enjoy the cutscenes, it is ridiculous to be in the middle of a battle, a cutscenes starts and everyone is in full armor except Henry. If you don’t mind that sort of thing i guess is ok, is not game breaking thing

because most of use are not 12year olds with raging hormones and get off on things like that.

I’m not 12 either. It never happens to me, so I think it’s funny.

there is a nudity mod on Nexus mod ( why? :man_facepalming:) for the game ; hence my response

Just stop.

Intriguing, sounds like a solution to the bug!

have same issue
first time i start playing game and everything was fine, but when i decided to start in hard mode - henry become always in underwear in all cutscenes.
i tried to reinstall the game and check files with steam, but it doesn’t work

Are there any solution?

Nah its been an issue for a long while. Sometimes the clothes will default to henries “default” clothes. the ones he starts the game with in other scenes it is supposed to load what he is currently wearing. It appears that some clothing, I don’t know if it is due to one article or a combination of articles, end up causing what he’s wearing not to load putting him in his “nude” state.

oh, can’t role-play with such sheet

Guys check if you have the hd texture pack and uninstall it, make a new game and see if it works. That solve my problem, hope it works for you too

Hello!
I also had the same problem I found a problem in the main movies such as the battles in which the soldiers are all dressed in armor and instead the protagonist Henry, remains with the underwear (a gray shirt and underwear). Even during the scene in which Henry helps the parish priest with the function of the celebration of Holy Mass … the same problem happens with the clothing. Still, I conquered or bought clothes and armor. I wanted to know if any solution is found. What do you think about it?

I am experiencing the same problem here as well, any solution for the issue?