Bug report: The shirt you get from Stephanie disappeared from my inventory

So before you say “maybe you sold it accidentally” at first i thought the same but i tried to reload a lot of saves and it was still gone from my inventory, i even reloaded the save that happens right after you complete the quest and get the shirt. Guess what it was still gone from my inventory, the only way i could get it again was if i reloaded a save from before i completed the quest and then complete it again, and that save is atleast 6 hours back so no thanks. I’ve tried to locate the so called “lost and found” chest that they introduced in patch 1.5 but i can’t find it

Anyone who have experienced something similar? anyone who knows how to fix this? or anyone who knows how to just spawn the item again with a console?

I have armor that is missing from my chest that I got early on. I think it removed it when they patched out the chest I got it from. Although 3 or 4 pieces remain in my chest from the same chest. Will have to check on the shirt next time I am in a town.

This just happened to me too. This bug from half a year ago still exists.

I experienced desame bug. However! I Figured out the problem. it didnt disappear from your inventory. The Game saves the game before the cutscene activates. And you officially recieve the Shirt after the cutscene plays. So this bug is due to the game prematurely considering the Quest done before you recieve the reward.
Which is bad, Warhorse please fix this.