Bug: Stucked with horse in bushes

Don’t take shortcuts. Especially be careful at the edge of forest or field where these bushes are solid.

1 Like

Ambushes, tree hits, hill falls and impenetrable bushes. All dangers in the woods.

1 Like

It’s not a bug. I think this screenshot explains better.

However, I just turned around 180° to the left and was able to go away.

Anyway, if you want non existing bushes or trees, there’s a mode that removes collision boxes on all bushes

Love riding Warhorse Jenda through the woods/forests of Bohemia but being a greedy bastard I wish the collision physics were more like RDR2

I mentioned that. I would like that in actual game from devs, however that mod disables sound effects.

I like the collision system.

It’s realistic when you can’t go through objects like in real life… I always can turn around to get to anyplace. In dense forest I even need to remember how I got in the middle of the bushes. It’s not like the player get impaled in objects, simply that you can’t go through. It makes travels in the middle in the night even more challenging…

AGreed… just don’t ride into thickets. Be kind to your mount.

How you took screenshot from that point of view?

I like the collision system. Please don’t tell me something about mods.
But cillision should not mean to stuck. There should always be a way to escape. And as I said at the time I had no better example of a savegame. I stucked in normal bushes aswell with no trees that block the way. And it was impossible to escape.

How can you like the collision system if it leaves you stuck atop a bush?

Wasn’t “atop”, that would be a bug, since no physics can let a horse on the top of a tree.

Ansel Nvidia - If you have a Nvidia Graphic Card you can use it.

If you have a better example, please share it. This time it wasn’t a bug.

Again, in this save game you were not stuck, simple you couldn’t go through that tree branch. Only needed (I did it) was to turn back (turning left 180°), since you had a tree branch and a bush ahead of you, a river at left and a cliff at right

Cheers

Not sure WH fixed all.

No physics can let a horse and man slam into the side of a house at a gallop and not fall off the horse. Can happen all the time in KCD 1.7.1/1.12

As of this post just I got stuck in the covered horse stalls at the Sassau Inn. I went into the stall just a tad to fast and Roach went too close to the wall and got cocked a little and I could not dismount nor back up. I had to drink a schnapps and reload game. The reload worked and I could back up to get unstuck. Too bad for the NPC who decided to stand right behind Roach :laughing: