Bug: Stucked with horse in bushes

Yesterday I had this bug and today again. When I ride with my horse in bushes I often stuck and can’t move anymore. I can’t even go down from the horse. I just can load a previous savegame.

If on PC there is now a mod the removes the collision with bushes and just like a real 500kg animal go thru them ( player too)

2 Likes

Thanks. At the time I don’t want using mods, maybe later some day. I hope for a proper fix. The collision with bushes is okay. Annoying, but realistic. But you shouldn’t get stucked.

It’s not a bug.

It happened to me twice, I fast travelled to a location and worked.

Haha, it’s not a bug when you stuck in the world? What is it then?

Barrier restricting to travel through shortcuts, same as river, however it is not clear to players which bushes are colliding with them. Upon experience, I know dense bushes in a row are truly impassable and better be run around them.

You have not understand the problem. I STUCK in a bush and can’t move anymore!!! I have to load a savegame to get free again.

I understand fully because it happened to me as well. It’s rather badly implemented feature.

A feature is that you can’t ride through bushes, but not to get stucked in it.

1 Like

True. But do you think they’re gonna destroy all bushes for that now? Bytheway there’s mod disabling collision with bushes and river together with sound responses like rustling of branches and leaves which trigger upon collision with them.

Are you getting stucked in every bush around???

I would like to try… Could you post a screenshot when you are stucked in and a screenshot of the map location???

Agree…

Add, when speeding you must be careful. Sometimes I get stucked (something normal) but I always can go back without dismount.

Not in every bush, but there are many bushes on different locations where this can happen. I will try to get stucked and then safe in that position and upload the savegame.

I don’t. Not all. Only dense rows.

You don’t have to. Just by looking around I can tell which to avoid.

This is funny.:joy: Then tell me how to avoid.:joy::joy:

Here is a savegame where I stuck. Not actually in a bush, but this happened to me in bushes aswell.

If you use fast travel - you can escape the bush ….

fast travel in hard core?

dont travel through the woods on horseback :grimacing: