[Bug] Trebuchet dosn't appear in siege quest (Mainquest: Siege - Gamebreaking Bug - Tested with Patch 1.3.4)

Hey i can’t find anything about this bug, only the bug, where players can’t fire the trebuchet.

I’ve finished every sidequest so far and actually the game dosn’t show me any further Mainqust objektives. Tobias Feyfar and Konrad Kyeser walk around the camp at the Talmberg Hill (also got a cutscene when Konrad arraived) and i’ve waited way more then 48h allready (i’ve found on the web, that it should appear after 48h i’ve waited 14 days+ allready), but it simply dosn’t appear at all.

Also Tobias Feyfar misses some dialog options how i’ve noticed in videos to this quest, i only have got the standard options, not the ones relate to the siege.

I’m pretty sure my bug would be solved with a command which forces the cutscene with the finsihed trebuchet.

Any ideas? Are you aware of this bug? Is there a consol command with which i can trigger the game to continue?

push is this a known bug or new? Can i do anything like uploading a savegame ect. ?

Still buggy with Patch 1.3.1

Waited for 48h+ and nothing happend.

Do i have to do anything further? Can i reset something with the consol?

Still buggy with Patch 1.3.3

Waited for 48h+ and nothing happend.

hm thats bad… maybe 1.4 can fix it
If you still need a savegame I uploaded mine, it should be right before the siege
https://workupload.com/file/creM6Z3

Hehe, i don’t need a save game (but thank you for the offer).

i offer the developers my savegame, so they can look what happend that this bug appeared.

Also i’m pretty sure there is a command for the game, which would trigger that the Trebuchet appear or the siege quest is forced to be ended. Anything like that, which would let me to continue my own game.

But tbh, the fact that i registered to this board, offer my help as someone who works in the it as a qualitytester and that the developers dosn’t respond (ignore me) is way more frustrating then this bug.

Guess what’s still buggy with patch 1.3.4? Yeah right, the siege of the guy you keep ignoring.

I had the same problem. Whenever I went to the trebuchet build site, it was empty and the mining engineer was looking around at nothing. I got the message that the trebuchet was ready and went back. Still nothing there. So, I did a couple of side quests that took a couple of days and returned to the site. It was partially completed. Another side quest or two and back again. It was done! The test shot went off. Then some more fighting and stuff. Then the honor of taking the first real shot fell to me. As others found, the guards who are supposed to load the thing don’t jump to it. So, I spoke to Robard and went through a couple of discussion items I hadn’t before. When we were done, the guards started loading the thing. Took a while. Then I took the shot and was told to fool around for a couple of days and come back. Starting that now. Best I can guess, the timer for the quest is off. Wonder if it might have anything to do with the perk I learned that lets me go longer without getting tired or hungry? Still playing version 1.3.4. Holding great hopes for 1.4 that might come out this week.

Hi eWolf7,

recently I started the siege of Talmberg, too. Fortunately I didn’t encounter this bug…yet.
But, did you try to contact the support of Warhorse? Instead of posting here in the forums?

I think contacting them via support@kingdomcomerpg.com
is the “official” way to report a bug.

Greetings from a fellow software test engineer (at least I used to work as such, a few years ago) :slight_smile:

Hey, no i havn’t tryed to contact them this way, cause i thougth the offical way was via the board here. But yeah i can try this as well.

@Vasilov
i have the same perc and i also did nearly everything possible beside. But they even don’t claim the trebuchet is build.

I am having the exact same issue. The quest told me to wait for it to be built, and no matter how I reload old saves and change things, the trebuchet still does not show up, and Konrad Keyser just sleeps all day and night with no way to speak to him or prompt to do so.