Bugs in dialogue between Henry and Stephanie of Talmberg

Hi,

Please see image below. This even happened on the live stream. Has been there since the beginning. When can we expect a fix? This is supposed to be quite an emotional scene and having Henry’s face pressed up against the screen during his part of the dialogue is massively immersion breaking.

Just to add, the image does not show the problem, I used it to show where the problem occurs. It happens just after this cut-scene when Henry has dialogue choices. His character is positioned too far from the bed, so when the camera pans to him, his face covers the screen.

Can you, please, describe a bit clearer what is the problem? I can’t really see anything on the screenshot.

1 Like

I think he means that if you skip the cutscene too early, before Henry is properly seated on the bed, he will be facing the wall and showing his back to Stephanie during the following dialogue.

Why would you skip the cutscene? Thats just about massively immersion breaking too imho, it doesnt make any sense if its what the OP is talking about.

Its been over 5 months and this issue is still not fixed. Are your QA department asleep? FML. Oh, and before you ask, I did post the bug report through the proper channels. Its actually ridiculous, you have a real winner of a game, yet its really let down by all the silly bugs. This isn’t even a difficult problem to fix, adjust Henry’s position on the bed during the interactive dialogue.

This bug is still there, even in final version. Today I started new game in hardcore mode and Henry was completely out of view. And when camera changed the distance, he was sitting in the air almost on lady Stephanie :roll_eyes:
It’s not a big deal, but it breaks that moment… it’s kinda dissapointing these stupid glitches are still there.