Bush Walls

With lush forests and green landscapes can seriously take our breathe away but you can’t seem to ignore these Small planted bushes that somehow act as mini hills or even walls that make it impossible to get over or even try to Martian, manhunter, and just phase through. Idk if Warhorse decided to give mother nature cement to solid these bushes or they’ve grown sentient and just Gandalf you to not pass.

The problem is this is a game. In reality people don’t ride through bushes. They keep on the roads. I also ride always straight to the goal, over hills and bushes. I use my horse as a Jeep.:joy:

I think it would be nice if they implemented slowed down movement through bushes instead of making them impenetrable. Also swimming is missing.

1 Like

Swimming is absolutely missing. I love those adventure game features & free world interaction.

To think they’ve should of implement the ability to have sellswords for hire to give an extra hand in fighting cause most times the dog doesn’t really cut it in a 1v 5