C2Q9550@3.4GHz, Gtx 750ti, 8GB DDR2

Will I be able to play and enjoy the game on my hardware?

no… Damn I’m feeding the troll

No trolling, just asking. Seriously man. I have seen yt videos where ppl with this old hw managed to run the beta and I wonder about the optlmIzed 1.0 version.

look at steam. its not that hard to get such informations today. :wink:

Systemanforderungen

Minimum:
    Betriebssystem: OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
    Prozessor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
    Arbeitsspeicher: 6 GB RAM
    Grafik: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
    DirectX: Version 11
    Speicherplatz: 30 GB verfĂĽgbarer Speicherplatz
    Soundkarte: Integrated
    Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: These are preliminary system specs and can change!

Empfohlen:
    Betriebssystem: OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
    Prozessor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
    Arbeitsspeicher: 8 GB RAM
    Grafik: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
    DirectX: Version 11
    Speicherplatz: 30 GB verfĂĽgbarer Speicherplatz
    Soundkarte: Creative SOUND BLASTER Zx
    Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: These are preliminary system specs and can change!

Below medium settings will run at 25 FPS. I have video made on my Facebook page. with gtx 750 2gb and i7 3770 8gb ram

wow, didn’t know that Directx 12 even supported a gtx 750ti.

To be honest, when i see someone with such an old card and ddr2 memory, on a game like this, I just immediately assume it must be a troll.

no, he built his computer for 80-100$

its like when i see people say i have a 12 core i 7 and gtx 180ti sli will it run this. I vomit in my mind. them sitting there fapping off to the replies of " course you will that rig is amazing" …

4 Likes

Guys, why so much arrogance and hatred? I built this pc in 2007, just recently bought the GTX 750ti, because that is the best card which makes sense for this configuration. I work in IT where we develop international software solutions. I am on a pc all day and everyday, so I do not play games anymore in my time out of the working hours. I prefer to do something else than sitting at the pc. Therefore it does not make sense for me to upgrade or build a new pc. My current pc can run everything I need it for. You would be surprised how much the Q9550 can run even today. Have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6pLss21di9oD67aav4OvFmTlgbjcKlH4
I play Doom2016 on Ultra.
On YouTube there are also videos of people playing the beta of KCD on Q9550 with Gtx750, so I wonder if anyone knows how the latest optimised version runs on the same config. I would play it in 1680x1050. That is what I asked. I expected a normal answer.

1 Like

Yes, me too! I feel like responding by telling them that it’s not good enough and that they need hardware that has not been created yet, and that they will have to wait another year. They just want to brag about having all the greatest and latest hardware. I just ignore them!

Just leave the troll alone ivanek, they don’t deserve your attention if you ask me.
In my opinion you won’t be able to play this game at 1080p since your configuration has an overall performance quite below the minimum requirement, BUT (there’ s always a but), with a little tweaking you will be able to play this game, let’s say at medium settings and at resolution of 1280 x 720 which is basically the same resolution of the XBOX 360.
I hope I answered to your question.

1 Like

Thank You for a meaningful answer. Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always glad to help :smiley: