Can I get the Steam-Version without the kickstarter thing?

I really want to buy this game and play the BETA,
but as I understood you dont get the Steam-Version if you buy it at the shop on the homepage, right?
So if I want to have it in my Steam library i have to wait for the Steam-release?

That would make me really sad :pensive:

Greetings

Guys,i canā€™t install the game by the game launcher,you You have to think more carefully.BTWļ¼Œiā€™m from china.

Well I have to dissapoint you.
Beta can no longer be downloaded via Steam.

1 Like

So, even though I paid for the the Beta access, I canā€™t have it?

Go to your profile page and download the launcher

2 Likes

I have no Launcher button, just a steam key.

1 Like

What is your problem if you have a steam key?
Use the key, and try the beta and have funā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

ProkyBramboraDuke
3d
Well I have to dissapoint you.
Beta can no longer be downloaded via Steam.

That is the problem.

The devs arenā€™t issuing any new Steam keys, but if you already have a key, you should be able to download the beta. Just go to your Steam client, enter the key and try it.

4 Likes

Got it, Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry for my bad phrasing.
Thanks @Helena for clearing that up for me :thumbsup:

3 Likes

No problem, I was a bit irritated that I wasnā€™t finding it. :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to buy this game in the US and canā€™t. I keep getting denied both visa and mastercard and paypalā€¦no reason given.

If i buy the game, i get the Beta ā€œnon-steamā€ ā€¦ got itā€¦ but if the finished game is released, will it be released as a steam game or do they have an own launcher?

There wonā€™t be any official answers on distribution until we are closer to the release.

With the recent announcement of the 2017 delay I wouldnā€™t expect any concrete answers for awhile to come.

I do know that the WH team wants it to be available on steam as they have received many requests for it.

Its another one of those we are just gonna have to wait and see kinda things.

@McWonderBeast is quite right here. But the chance of us getting back to steam later again is quite high.

1 Like

I only buy games on Steam/Origin/UPlay/EPIC/etc or which have a DVD/etc Hard Copy. This game looks nice from the little I know about itā€¦ but all I can see at the moment is a digital download that may or may not lead to an actual long-term play.
Just my noob tuppenceā€¦ but I know this should sell like hot cakes on Steam, but you gotta have anti-cheatā€¦ even though its hated by potato-PC`s.

Is there another delay? Again?
Or you refer to our expected ā€œ2017 releaseā€?
Thanks in advance!

No not that I am aware of.

The post your responding to is just shy of a year old.

I no longer have inside details.