Can I play the BETA if I buy the game?

If I pay the 50$ now, can I play the beta instantly? I heared that only YouTubers and such get their hands on it. Another thing-if I can actually get it, is there any improvement on it? I watched the whole beta being played trough and I saw a lot of bad things. Is it still that incomplete or are there more fixes applied?

If you buy the PC pre-order of the game from the ā€œGet The Gameā€ link ^up there^ the March 2016 ā€˜betaā€™ is available for instant download. It is what it is, bugs, performance limitations et al. but it has given me a ton of hours of fun exploring, playing with the game concepts and seeing how player choice modifies the game world in subtle ways. If you want a fully polished experience then you wonā€™t get that until the finished game is released, but if you want to explore around and between the unfinished rough edges while you wait (and have the game on your Steam account on itā€™s eventual release), then buy away.

There will be more information and presumably footage/trailer/gameplay at E3 this month, so you could see what that says to you and choose then if you arenā€™t sure today.

The Beta isnā€™t a Steam release, even though you will receive Steam codes for the final game on release.

2 Likes