Can I run it?

Will it be playable in the current state on my computer?
Please note I’m happy to lower settings and prefer antialiasing and other fancy gpu settings off.
i7 quad-core 3ghz
geforce gtx560 1gb
ssd hd
windows7
1920x1080

Thanks!
Luca

The account was created the same hour the post was made its for sure spam.

has it not occurred to you that the reason for signing up would have been to ask the question ‘would it run on my machine’?

by the way I’m still interested in hearing as i wouldn’t want to spend money for a title if it didn’t run properly on my config

I don’t think it was directed to you, but rather the spambot just above.

Your CPU might be enough (I’m running an i5 2400 3.1 Ghz (non-HT)) but your graphics card is certainly not likely to be up to running the beta at all well… I’m uncertain it would handle the finalised game either. I’m tolerably pleased with the performance with a GTX970 and 16 GB RAM under Win7x64, but that it from raw performance in the class of a 780/1060 and far above a 560…

You could maybe get nice screenshots, but fluid gameplay wouldn’t IMO be a thing.

How feasible is an upgrade to the GPU in your system?

1 Like

thanks about the fast reply and sorry about my previous post.

don’t think I’ll be upgrading anytime soon. i have a media pc used for streaming and emulators and cannot upgrade ram and any hotter gpu might cause heating issues. perhaps some of the new low power 10xx cards might actually run cooler but i would be happy to trade quality for speed with my current setup if it means running the game smoothly enough to play it.

p.s.
I was planning to use a xbox controller from the sofa, i heard that is possible

1 Like

How many RAM do you have? 8 are minimum! More is much better!
Win7 but only x64!

geforce gtx560 1gb<

This is on the egde.
I have a AMD 6950 2gb and the beta is to demanding. I have to lower the resolution (but it looks good!). :slight_smile: