Can no longer get Freud achievement?

As far as I’ve heard from others. Talking to Erik isn’t working. I can do 3/4 of his dialogue choices but even though my strength is 20 and his is lower. MUCH lower. It always fails!
Anyone know if there’s a fix?

1 Like

Same here. I have speech at 20, charisma at 9 (+7) and strength at 20. I can successfully persuaded him with speech and charisma, but when it comes to strength, it alwayls fails no matter what, even that his strength is 14 and I am in armor covered with blood etc. I even tried take all my clothes off and my strength drop to 17 but even then, there is no success. So is there some way around it or it’s bug and we have to wait and hope, that it will be possibly repaired in patch 1.4?

Same here. When talking to Erik its impossible to success strenght option. Have 20 str and it always fails, success on all other speech option but str and no achievement poped up. Please fix it.

I have the same problem on Xbox One. Even after drinking potions and putting strength perks on it still fails everytime.

I have the same problem on ps4 and i´m level 20 on everything :confused: plus the new patch made the pop-ins even worse in my game and crashes more often now.

On Xbox I was able to obtain Freud achievement (I don’t have 20 on all stats). Only my charisma was low (13) and I had to use a potion to increase it.

Hi Peci, were all your questions to Erik based on speech persuasion? I’ve seen videos where all these questions were speech related but it seems latest patch changed and now it is variation between speech, charisma and strenght.

With patch 1.3 and speech, charisma and strenght persuasions. I did it 3 days ago.

I take some screenshots. Sorry but they are in Italian language.

I really don´t know what to do anymore lol. I´m gonna put here the same pics on my game running on the latest patch.

Can´t get the trophy no matter what i do.

Really don’t know. Also your reputation is higher than mine. Maybe because my sword have some blood on it?

Mine had blood too i just came from a battle outside defending the catapult, dont know why my icon says i dont have blood on it, didnt even sheate it :confused:

i’m having trouble with this aswell his speech is 23
and i can’t find a way to reach that lvl
i tried boosting it but seems like it does not want to go beyond lvl 20