Can not dodge on ps 4

hello everyone have an issue with dodge… i passed bernard’s training successfully by stepping asside with a stick and pressing square at the moment of his attack, everything was perfect, but after this training dodging is not working completely whatever and whenever i am pressing square or trying to step aside… PS4

Why do you have to press square? I passed the dodge training without pressing square, I don’t remember him saying anything about it either.

square is not the the issue) i am moving with left stick like a demon and nothing happens

I have noticed this as well, I am quite far in the game, yet any attempt to dodge doesn’t work, to be fair my shield is my best defense in most situation.

shields are perfect i agree, but i want to use the whole combat options of this game…

I do agree with you I think you can do somehow, because I accidentally dodge in a battle, however the minute I tried to do it again, I couldn’t find how. Thou i would like to use the dodging mechanics as I would prefer to use just a sword and nothing else to increase the difficulty.

the reason why i pressed square during combat tutorial was an inadvertent pressing, since the begining i’ve tried to dodge by means of left stick but it was usless and now the only way to defend my self is the shield and simple block

Is the dodging mechanic working for the other platforms? It could be a simple bug that will get fix in a update. I had just a thought next time your in the game, check the controls for combat controls and see if it is there.

combos are not working in real fight also… i can combo only during training with bernard wtf??? will u fix it on ps 4

If you have longsword, it can do combos only without shield equipped.

i have learned combos only for short sword) and i use this weapon with a shield

Yes i agree this dodge ability needs some tuning.