Can we get a 30FPS lock too, I want my game to be cinematic [sarcasm]

PS-retards, PC-retards everywhere! Try to play games, not numbers of frames, resolution, or GFlops of your overpriced cards.

1 Like

Sony has pulled quite a bit trying to deceive people like how they advertised Watch dogs running at 1080p and 60fps on their site even though it runs at 30 then taking that post down soon as they got called out things like. Now both Sony and MS are trying to force devs to cap PC games at 30 according to a Ubi engineer. Sony and MS are idiots that know their “next gen” potatoes aren’t up to par in the slightest so they’re trying to handicap the PC to make them seem better which is 100% deceiving customers.

2 Likes

trying to make willful ignorance look like an intellectually and morally superior stance. don’t think it’s going to work.

@213
Which consoles do you have? Which games you played on consoles? Most of AAA games work 1080p@60FPS on PS4, ant they look not so different from PC versions on max settings. Your posts look like you just another hater who don’t know what he talking about, just blind hating.
Also, i have PC which is enough powerful to perfectly run the alpha on very high settings. But for release i prefer PS4 version, so i can play with more comfort. CryEngine is great engine, and i think that game will look amazing on PS4 as well as on PC.

Why do they look not so different from PC?
Because they where made for consoles in first place, why spending more time and money in better textures if the majority doesn’t care about it, they are happy if it runs on their console.
An example:
Alien Isolation runs on PS4 on 1080P 30FPS on a PC with an GTX 980 you can get up to 200fps with an average of 160FPS, that’s a waste of at least 100FPS of computing power which you could have put into better graphics.

2 Likes

How much PC users have 980 GTX? If you look at steam statistics - less then 1%. Who want spend hours and hours of expensive job for 1% of users? No one, even warhorse. Why so few people have 980? Because it’s overpriced, not many people ready pay such price. So, maybe consoles isn’t a problem? They just offer the best in their price category. But gamers, they free to choose, and their choice is crucial for market. I choose comfort gaming for normal price, and graphics of current-gen consoles enough for me.

So here is the problem with your thinking. Innovation does not come out of itself, it comes from demand. So if we don’t demand better graphics and support it by buying new hardware we will simply never get better graphics, there will be no next gen.
Is it wrong to own a console? No, its completely fine not everyone has the money, but its wrong to punish the people who are willing to support innovation by buying overpriced graphic cards.
The funny part is that the additional work is not a lot: More people on the streets, the already better car/person models, better lighting effects only supported by DX11, no fps lock, suppling higher res textures.

My point is if you don’t support PC gaming and high end graphics you denying yourself better graphics and performance in the next gen consoles.

1 Like

Really, there is nobody fault at all. Thats how market works. Always wins not the best product on the market but one that’s best selling. Even IMB PC, that a modern PC is, wasn’t best on market, not even one of the best. But open architecture makes it a standart fot all PCs. So the PC in some way also slows progress.

Not funny part is that profits will be even less. You should say thank you to crytek, for that they continue to make engines that can use the resources of any platform to the max. By the way, recently crytek almost went bankrupt.

I run on a gtx 680 lightning in surround at 5800X1080 and havent hit any issues yet so the 670 at 1920 should be more than acceptable.

Ubishit is known for making things far worse and crappin on the PC gamers. And the whole crap about about 30fps is all about jim sterling here:

3 Likes

In console :
sys_MaxFps 30
should do it if there is some ubi dev’s wanting to enjoy the game like this lmao :smile:

2 Likes

I want to have 30 FPS
 Because for the time being, I run on an integrated intel so I’m lucky to have 10 FPS :D.

Did you read anything i said? There has not been a single game on the ps4 that has ran at 1080p and 60 fps. Go spread your sony propaganda else where. The highest they have been running at on 1080p is 30 fps the ps4 is the most hyped up, over rated console that has ever existed. If you truly had a good pc you would not be playing on your ps4 potato.
Have a nice day friend

1 Like

Hi im a console idiot and i like playing in comfort even though i can easily play my pc from my couch with a controller.

1 Like

PC slows down progress!!?? Your arguments are getting shittier and shittier by the moment. Everyone knows that pcs are way more capable than consoles are. Games potential is constantly held back because of consoles.

1 Like

My pc was l about the same price as the “next gen consoles” may have even been cheaper and it out performs both of them.

So nice to see butthurt of PC-retard :slight_smile:

yep, it’s crazy how much disinformation and drivel is out there. people talking about 2000 dollar pcs. lol. i can get the same quality pc under 500 dollars by removing the middleman and buying parts cheaply on-line or through retailers like frys electronics which often will match on-line prices. then i just keep the case, fans, psu, drives, etc to save money, but to be honest, they don’t cost much either these days.

in the field of technology. people pay for what they don’t know. and consoles, have for years, as part of their very redundant existence, exploited the laziness and ignorance of mainstream gamers with nonsense arguments about sitting on couches being “console exclusive” and idiotic propaganda that can easily be disproved.

a pc is modular, can do plethora of things other than playing games. from a price to value ratio, if people want to go there, pcs still win, hands down. there is absolutely nothing a console can do that a pc can’t. consoles are redundant waste of money that owes its existence to a false sense of ease and comfort, and now they’re going to lie to everyone about how it’s also more powerful than a pc. and people are going to believe it.

1 Like

you sound smart and educated.

I completely destroyed your argument and you think im butthurt? lel

exactly ( 20 characters)