Can we get past the latest main quest killing feature they added?

:grin: oh warhorse. Why why why you keep torturing us, give us an amazing refreshing game but keep teasing .

Is there a way to get past the new pestilence bug guys ? As in it won’t crash or are we fucked and have to wait for them ?

Console or PC?
worked for me on PC after 1.41 tho I did a reinstall & restart for a different reason.
I did not delay the quest and saved all. Delay and more die.
There is a spoiler selection that locks out the Johan for future trade , seems a bug

Technically yes, there’s workarounds in this thread.

Be wary though, people have said that it leaves the villagers and/or Mattias bugged. I’m personally waiting for the 1.4.2 patch which should fix it but it’s your game to do with as you please.

1 Like

Yeah fuck it I’m gonna wait, I’ve not got warhorse jenda yet so it’s double fucked for me ATM, that and I missed the father Godwin quest because of a stupid design decisions just got me annoyed with this game.

edited for clarity: for PC
there is a stud farm where you can buy the witchers roach and if you use the mod “pebbles is the best” with roach included before you buy him he comes sup’d up. he is a T2 horse so cheaper and the mod makes him at least equal to all the best parts of the top horses.
slap mil-spec shoes and racehorse perk he gallops @ 67 almost never tire,carries a s__t load of stuff, warhorse brave and …lol…don’t stink.

1 Like

Nice to know. Thing is i hate mods that change thing to much, like I like to keep the game allmost exactly as Devs intended, I will use mods that enhance the experience, like hudless mods, graphic improvement that type thing. Cheers for telling me any ay though. Hopefully when they fix it I’ll be able to buy jenda normaly

Fell victim the "pestilence, Now every time I walk into straws house I get the cut scene start with straw then I CTD to a windows "looking for what went wrong "type of notice.
Also my GOG Galaxy app says now unknown version!