Can you die from infection in Fallout 4

I know you take 20 percent damage but can it kill you?
And wouldn’t it be cool if Henry could get sick too?

All I can think of is this:

4 Likes

a whole lot could be done to develop disease and bodily harm (eg permanent injury) mechanic

1 Like

Getting scars could be pretty cool

1 Like

That would be just my luck lol

I had a argument with Rycon roleplays on Youtube because episode 30 his character should have died from infection. I thought it was a bug, but his character was at 1hp from the start of the show and he gets the infection kick in and he’s not died. I told him that I didn’t agree with him but it is his lets play. Now I have him and his You tube posse giving me crap. This is why I wanted to know. It’s personal now lol.
I couldn’t find anything in the wiki.

He’s playing a permadeath playthrough is why i’m so determined. He needs to die lol. His character not him🙂

The 1hp isn’t an invincibility point. Should be simple: unless there’s some kind of ‘on death’s front door’ perk, a hp loss should occur… doesn’t matter paper cut, falling out of bed, or catching some (minor) infection

1 Like

That is what I thought too.; But they keep telling me I’m wrong. It’s only logical to me.
It is called SURVIVAL mode for a reason lol.

If one thinks of RL, the weak (low HP) are most susceptible to death as a result of an infection. exhibit A - lots of old people die from the flu

1 Like

Don’t go to a healer, there is plenty of battle scars if you don’t go there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they might be talking about permanent scars?

Inu. They just talked like there isn’t any :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like keeping my Henry a little rusty lookin lol

I ment that if Henry got severely wounded in battle there’s a chance he could get a permanent scar

1 Like

Yes… That would be… immersive

Words from MXR lol

1 Like

I recently started playing Frost and its all fun and games until I got an infection / parasites at level 9 and it has absolutely ruined the playthrough. I haven´t found a single antibiotic the entire game and my hp is just stuck at 1. What the hell can I do? It seems that no matter the direction I go in I die before getting the antibiotics. Problably I just need to restart the game, but that kinda sucks._

That would be pretty cool.

Sometimes you can sleep the infection away. You might have to find food and water right away. But at least you don’t need to deal with the infection anymore.