Cancelled features

Firearms are not planned. That is for sure. They mentioned it. For me personally, I like blacksmithing in every game, and dislike crossbows because they are slow to reload.

The modding community is almost certain to handle all of this.

Really? You can’t honestly have just sat there and typed that the crossbow is more important than the idea/concept of blacksmithing. Who do you think made the tips for the bolts? Why do you think people made the bow and then crossbow? Because melee weaponry needed a counter
 melee weaponry created by blacksmiths!

While the cross bow has a notoriously slow reload speed, I do feel that it is more in keeping with the timescales of a realistic game to load and fire one than to take a few weeks out to forge swords and harness.

You must’ve either misread my post, or you just simply didn’t understand it. Either way you’re missing one critical point and that is; that Henry’s ability to smith is less significant
 I didn’t say blacksmithing was less significant than crossbows :unamused:

Let me put it this way. There will be blacksmiths in the game, that we can be 100% certain of. Unfortunately though, Henry will not be able to smith like his father.

There will not be crossbows however. So which is the more impacting overall? Not being able to use a forge, hammer and anvil yourself in-game. Or the idea that crossbows will not be available.

Eh, I’m just going to have to drop my point, because I don’t agree.

Linux support is also dropped.

1 Like

crossbows isnt a big deal to script huh ? can expect as dlc

female quest line should be canceled as trash idea other than act III female char wouldnt at first. Quests quotes taunts movements – everything have to be reworked.

It is not problem of creating but balancing it and making them special in game while they have to be at least close as effective as in real life and true to facts.
The thing about female character is to bring her up for just the beginning of the game as optional, that was the idea of it, not for whole game, but nevertheless not confirmed.

Which does not mean there should be no crossbows. Middle-ages with no crossbows = bullshit.