Cant buy horses because they are just named "horse"

Wish there were paint horses ingame, but it seems there are not.
Maybe i could go to the nexus and ask wether it would be possible for modders to recreate horse textures :slight_smile: For now i think i stick with Jenda, because i like her because her white colour, and her name is cool too, let alone the fact that she’s named after Daniel Vavra’s dog :slight_smile:

Game is bugged. My friend has the same issue as you, but I can buy horses in Neuhof, Merhojed and Uzhitz just after sword and archery training quest. So I think they should be available from beginning of the game.

You get a better horse from Merhojed stable
Its name is Jenda and it is the only warhorse in the game but you have to buy it before Morhojed is attacked after the Pribyslavitz quest

Though there are a lot of bugs just going to say this isnt one. You cant buy them because they are

dead because of what happened there. You can buy them before or after that quest no problem. Same goes for the other stable related quests that have tragedy related things

thanks, she said to look in the stable…i never looked in the pasture

Well this is REALLY confusing. Does it mean the unnamed horses in the near stable are just for show and not for sale? Zdena should be more clear and say where to go look at the horses which are actually to be sold.

Yes, find the named horses. Don’t forget to check the horses in Ushitze and Merhojed

1 Like