Can't find Sir Divish

Hi, i bought from the ashes dlc on day 1.
Today, after weeks, i still can’t find sir divish in Talberg Castle or in each castle of the game…i also try to sleep/wait 24 hours in Talberg but nothing…i reinstalled the game but again nothing…where the hell is sir divish??someone can explain me how i can start the dlc??? i can even ignore the talberg castle wall bug…i don’t care…but i want to start the dlc!! can someone give me an answer?? i payd for nothing but air…

i forgot…
Pc Player

Had no Problem to find him (PC new game start). He was praying at the chappel.
Do you have any mods installed or did you use a save game before the new version?

yes i have a save game older the new patch and it was installed with few mods (unlimited savings, chain barding and something else), i removed all the mods before reinstalling the game… i would like to restore my saved game without have to restart the story… i have also the “always clean bug”, i can fight with entire rattay and my armor will be always clean like a mirror…
have i to send you saved game?

Hello @Lorencillo,

you haven’t to send me a save game. I’m a backer not a official warhorse member but if you like you can upload it and I will look if it is the same as in your game. Maybe one of those mods have created a save game that can only played uncorupted with this mod.