Cant link steam acc

received a email saying we have to link our steam account for loading but cant find any way to link the steam account on the profile?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem.

I think its not unlocked yet, I guess we will find this option in a few days.

Same problem here…

Same problem here - no way under Profile to link Steam Account.
does already state im Windows player though.
Does that mean I did it before sometime?
No references on Profile to Steam at all.

As I said its not unlocked
You’ll find it when its ready right here

Thanks for reconfiming but as you stated “you think”

I just rechecked the email they sent and it states "Please remember that in order to get your copy of the game, you will need to login to your profile (on our website) and connect it to your Steam account. "

This infers the steam linkage option will be in our Profile not the backers page. Are you sure about your confirmation, has this been confirmed by warhorse?

I have asked Warhorse and pending a response, will post here if/when get confirmation :slight_smile:

Here’s my source

1 Like

Requests on Social media are not answered at the moment. I am to busy with email and the forum.

Thanks again Viscount :slight_smile:
Wasn’t being funny or just could see any responses from Warhorse clarifying the email. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli Thanks for responding, but I thought this forum was the official Warhorse forum not social media? Never mind I have emailed them and Viscount has also provided his response.

Yeah, same.

I’m guessing it has not been implemented yet :slight_smile:

Do you still have the same problem?

Requests sent to support aren’t being responded to either. Of course the community is going to get pissed. I’m sitting here with nothing even though I backed the game 4 years ago. I’m beyond upset and will never support Warhorse again.

I entered a ticket four days ago, got a single canned response that showed the “person” didn’t even read my ticket, and now it has gone unanswered for 3+ days.

1 Like

I also backed the game and I can’t link my Steam account, so I can’t play the game.

I don’t know if I linked my accounts, and I have no earthly idea, how I could even check the current status, or attempt to link if I were to try… any guidance would be much welcome

It will need weeks till we will be able to resolve all the tickets, not days. I solved your ticket yesterday, please take a look at your PM, you will find everything in your profile on www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards

Well certainly not when they keep regurgitating the same thing over and over in their responses. I know I’m supposed to go to the profile page to link my account. But there’s nothing there! How many times do I have to tell someone that so they don’t tell me something that I knew should have worked in the first place.

Thank you for your message, I see there is aproblem with your profile, in your case a bit more complicated, we will try to solve it. I will send you a PM with further help.

Thank you very much