Can't pacify Sebastian vom Berg

Option is greyed out as per image linked below. Immersion has been irreversibly ruined. He deserves a shank in through both ears for sending me to jail without giving me the option to fight.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/965347111629531110/5F1D75AEE478AED4E060CA1584BF77E21CB3B830/

Unless you have lvl 20 skill and mebbe also bards potion you won’t win in words so will hafta back down and go away. You cannot attack him in the clinic or kill him as he is part of another quest series. Back up a save and run again with better talking skill or just back off.

Yeah, was disappointed Henry just gave up without yelling abuse after he bitched. I’m not into restarting things, that really does break my immersion. This thread of course was more of a joke, it’s a good thing the game makes me care about characters, even if my caring is to bleed them out like a pig.

think many players would like to hurt that idiot… Guess we have to settle with stealing his stuff.

2 Likes

Is what I did! Even his clothes! and I did get to out talk him.

So I’ve come to the realization that somewhere along the line my character has become immortal.

I can be taken down to 1hp, but from there Henry is immortal - i can no longer be killed.

My only thought is maybe this is somehow related to the revenant perk, which states that you can regain HP over time? Not sure what else to make of this and pretty bummed as I’m not sure what caused this or how to fix it - anyone else come across this?

Edit: Think I actually figured it out - the “Interlopers” side-quest appears to cause the immortality bug. Immediately after talking to Sebastian von Borg (sp?) in the Monastery to start the quest, Henry can no longer be killed in combat - very strange.

Please make a bugreport to:
Support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!

When you can still kill people? i would assume that the requirement is there to prevent you from just aquiring any old disguise, but with the ability to kill it seems redundant?