Can't progress in nest of vipers

i finished my friend Timmy, i got the directions for the camp from Timmy. a talked to Radzig and he told me to scout out the camp. there where no objective markers, but i followed the directions and got to the camp. when i get to the bridge Henry doesn’t mention the bridge or anything like i know he should. it says new objective: sabotage the camp, no objective complete for scouting. so i enter the camp, all of the bandits are in one tent, this is at day. i looked up on YouTube what I’m meant to do. i get the poison from the shed, i go up to one of the pots and hold e and select the poison, it doesn’t come up with confirm or anything and the poison is still in my inventory. i give up and go to one of the barrels of arrows, i press e and nothing happens. i tried going back and getting the direction from Morcock, same thing, I’ve restarted my PC many times, i tried the quest reset mod, it reset the quest but had the same result, i uninstalled the game then reinstalled, same result.

i don’t want to have to restart as i already have 45 hours on the game. is there any way that this can be fixed as i cant progress through the game because of this bug. thanks

this is on steam btw

Is that 45 hours since your last save? Using a pre 1.62 save? verify the dl? Tried going back a save to before and try again?

Do you use (other) Mods or have used, or maybe you have used a Trainer?
Probablly they have broken your save/game.

If yes, try to deinstall this modifications. Maybe this works… and you can go on…

Send a bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thanks!

I have the same problem. I also use mods.

What mods? It might matter. I use mods and have done this complete mission 2x ( 1.5 &1.6.2). My mods did not interfere.

I deleted all my mods reinstalled the game and it works! Thank you all so much

2 Likes

It was this mod that was causing the problem (lockpicking mod)

1 Like