Can't remove From the Ashes activation screen

Hello,

After loading my game, I’m stucked at the activation screen of the From the Ashes DLC. Nothing happens when I try to press Esc. I can hear the music, the surroundings sounds, I have the fps counter working, I see other quests being activated behind the text, but I can’t get rid of this activation screen.

I tried on different saves, as long as I’m advanced enough in the main quest for the DLC to start, I get the screen and I’m stucked…

Can somebody help me ?

Edit : Actually I’m also stucked with the tournament update screen. I unchecked all DLC except Treasures from the past that I already had from pre order, but no way to remove that activation screen either… I can only guess that I would have the same problem with Hans Capon DLC activation screen.

I bought, downloaded and installed both DLC at the same time, HD textures, HD sounds and voices included. I had to remove the texture patch to actually see the text of the DLC activation screen.
Checked the files with steam, nothing is wrong…

Edit 2 : FFS, I removed my mod folder, and I could pass the activation screen… Fuck these shitty updates. I have no problem to load a save where I can’t access any of the DLC or the tournament with the mods on…

Each time, same story, big updates mess up everything with saves and mods… This game really deserves its bad reputation and jokes about the infinite number of bugs.

Do you hold ESC?

I don’t know man…

You blame on “shitty updates” while the MOD folder was the real problem.

And of course, then you claim bugs!

In fact, thanks God the devs didn’t tested the updates with YOUR chosen mods before to launch, but tested with original settings game for EVERYBODY.