Can't save in my bed 1.5

I purchased a bed in Ledetchko and every time I enter the room, the game says that I’m in a private area. I can’t access the storage nor save in the bed. I have to travel to another town in order to save.

Also, I haven’t played in 2 months before this, so I don’t know if the bug is 1.5 specific. Besides this, my game now crashes randomly.

are you using old saves?
are you in the correct room?
Old saves can and have buggered up game after new patch changes.

I has been recommended to delete and reinstall a clean version and delete old saves.
I had my all my saves go bad on me after 1.5 even on a new playline. I did the above and game runs well as it can on my lower quality system.

Did you tent room for just 1 night? Go to inn keeper and ask where is my bed if that option isn’t there you need to pay for a few nights otherwise it does what you describe

I am using old saves. If I delete the saves, will I be able to continue with my progress?

A few months ago, I paid for a couple nights. In the room the inn keeper describes, I can’t save in anymore. In March I was able to.

dunno, but safe bet is start over clean.
I had a new playline #2 and the saves there went bad after 1.5. So I started completely new #2 and no problems so far except for save and quit function. I haven’t gotten to the runt fight so can’t say on that.

I just keep myself well stocked in savior schnapps.

If you delete your saves you have to play from the begining. Obviously, save game files store your progress.

I was thinking if I make a new save and delete the saves from the previous patches. I doubt that will help, but I just don’t want to delete 40 hours of progress just yet.

then Try an experiment delete all but say one or 2 of the newest saves. reinstall the game anew and see what happens.

Time consuming yes but you then still the top of your 40 hours. Then make a brand new save after loading one of the old and delete the older and have a new save at the stop point.

I’ll give it a shot.

You can start new playline without deleteing old saves and check Ledetchko’s inn

and possibly have a bad save start the mess all over again. The Devs didn’t recommend deletion for funzies.

As alternative he can download savegame from Nexusmods. Something like “Rattae start” or whatever they called and save his time.