Cant speak to Fritz in Skalitz (1.4.1). Hurray to new bugs!

Starting over again and I know the guys an asshole I don’t even bother talking to him and wasting time. I choke,that bitch and get on with hals life.

I dont like to fail parts just to succeed in others. Did that in my first run. Awful way to play. Not playing as you want because this 60 bucks shittin early alpha game is overbugged and broken more than ever

1 Like

Games in a worse state now than on release.

1 Like

you played 150 hours and expect a refund? why are kids so entitled these days

Yeah thank you captain Warhorse. How do you call a game in which after 120+ hrs into it, you are forced to restart from scratch because of game breaking quest bugs not allowing you to progress on the main quest? And then you wait two+ weeks praying god for a patch to fix all this shite, and you find out not only the damn patch fixes a damn shite, but it breaks the game even more than before. All this after 10 hrs on run 2 with another game breaking crap you had never before that forces you to stop. Then you wait again two weeks hoping again from a miracle from above and the new patch breaks the game even earlier than last time. Did i say prologue?

Yeah best broken game evvah i agree there. 60 bucks well spent

61,74% of players already abandoned this garbage

2 Likes

Are you serious? lol
What do you thing this part of the forum is for? BUGS

Complaints against BugHorse not able to fix their stuff after ages are included i guess

1 Like

WH should be glad they aren’t sued at this point imho…

This must be the most frequent sentence associated with this 60$ beta game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s just that Fritz does not want to talk to you. You got him with your whining.

Sorry, but i think that here everything works. First you need to talk to Kunesh. Then you need to sneak inside, try opening the chest. Then you talk to Fritz. I had the same problem and simply forgot to sneak inside his house, try opening the chest.

My video shows how it should work. Did you get the optional quest after talking with Kunesh?

Its like 56 times already i say its not working even if i sneak into the house.

I dont have to watch the video. I believe you when you say your prologue is not bugged. But mine is.

May be you’re just a loser? I started new game special for you.

2 Likes

Well, I think your bug is that your optional quest is not triggered. (try to get the axe, hammer and nails another way)

BTW: I don’t use any mods

I’ve never been able to get the lockpicks from Fritz… no matter at what point in the beginning I try to talk to him in any of my playthruoghs. I just end up picking enough sage to be able to sell it for money so that I have groshen when I reach talmburg and then I buy them from that trader guy.

However, I see why now, I think, thanks to the picture above… I have only chosen two options with kunich… beat the crap out of him myself, or gang up with the guys and beat the crap out of him. I bet that kills the need to buy lockpicks off of fritz.

Honestly, I’d rather get all the strength and warfare bonuses from taking my time, beating up Kunich than get those lockpicks.

Congrats then. But like i said, mine does not work. Probably you are blind and cant read my posts at all.

So I think a lot of people confuse the quest pathing with bugs, in this case to be able to speak to Fritz you have to follow a certain route through the quest otherwise the option does not come up. Don’t blame the developers for something that is not a bug.
The only way to get the lock pick option is to speak to Kunash and choose a certain speech path. then you will gain the optional quest to get the items another way. Then go into his house and try to open the chest. At this point you can then speak to Fritz to gain lockpicks. If you fight Kunash then you wont get this quest also the other key item is not to buy coal before hand or again you wont get the option as the key thing is these are all optional paths to completing the quest to buy coal.

Restarted the game in hardcore mode (1.6.2.33 pc). Fritz, Mathew and whatshisname aren’t even in Skalitz. Seriously I’ve mopped the whole village and they are not there and I can’t even talk to Kunesh. Glad the gamebraker bug was at the start tho and not later.

Many ppl are really st*pid whining for bugs that are not bugs.

Yes, game HAS bugs, but many reported bugs related with line quests are not always bugs, but missed quest lines after ppl play as f*ck then complaining.

1. Reinstall the f*king game. Devs are NOT responsible for any bug after you installed Mods. Even if you uninstalled the mod

2. Update your game, if Devs released 1.6 no wonder you have bugs others have not

3. You MUST have lost to Kunesh THEN check the locked chest inside Kunesh’s house BEFORE to meet Fritz, when you meet Fritz there’s a cutscene with Tudesco, THEN is when you ask for lockpicks, if you lose that dialogue, no lockpicks.

4 Likes