Changing of horse

i have found a horse in cleaned up bandit camp… the horse is better than that i already have. Can I swap him somehow?

No, you only can get a new horse by buying one. You can still take the horse, but it won’t follow your whistling.

also you can only have 1 horse for you own
if you buy a new one the old one will be exchanged
you can buy horses in neuhof or ushitz

Thank you… well another restriction in the game… you have horse but can not keep it… this game sucks

Maybe this is more of the game you want to play then: https://www.amazon.de/Mein-Gestüt-Ein-Leben-Pferde/dp/B00121HQE4

3 Likes

Good topic to ask another horse changing question. I was going to buy a horse in Neuhof, but the woman asked me what horse I had in mind, and I had no idea how to tell what tier or name that I looked at in the stall. The horse in the stall just says “Horse” when you inspect it, and I can compare stats, but I have no idea what horse or tier it was. I had no idea what I was going to buy when the woman asked me that question.

You can only buy horses with names. Those horses that only have “horse” as their name are not for sale. Look around for named ones and then choose the one u want and buy it from the trader.

Oooh… I thought the ones named “Horse” were the ones for sale. I’ll look around for the other ones then. Cool, thanks for sharing.

Why would anyone get rid of Pebbles tho? :frowning: Makes me sad to even think about it…

1 Like

are you serious? Why do you want to have 2 horses, you can only ride on one right?

It is simple! As a cargo and reserve horse.

Ikr, I was thinking about getting new horse but naah, I’m gonna stick with pebbles for this first playtrough lol

I did one playthrouth with trojan as cargo horse and a fast bandit horse as riding horse - you can´t call the riding horse but you allso can´t call a horse in rl - only problem i had was the sleepwalking perk :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I try it too. But it is imposible use capacity of riding horse. Riding horse has no saddle…

It would also solve the fact that you can’t jump with a cargo horse and have to let it go before a fight = if you run away, you will lose it and its load too.