Circles! Why? Squares are pretty

Whats with the new circle images for our “avatar” am I the only one the drives crazy?

Totally throws of the editing I did for my photo.

5 Likes

exactly squares are like the best thing ever :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

ohh sorry you mean that , right yea i preferred squares too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love seeing products from my youth from other countries.

Seriously though Squares are always better…well except for wheels.

sorry are you meaning to say you preferred wagon wheels to squares ! .
edit: read that totally fucking wrong haha . the question still stands … wagon wheels or squares ? choose wisely

FYI i still buy squares almost daily :slight_smile: me and my mrs have a serious issue in that department

I used eat these bad boys on near daily basis.

Murica!

No, wagon wheels suck for framing but great for wagons!

My TrollFace is all out of perspective now, and its 0.2 Archer that’s some vintage art.

Protect the Art.

you would be in heaven in my kitchen then haha . literally all it contains is beer , steak , cheese and squares haha

Dear god man that would kill me.

Decades of being exposed to Americas poisonous food has given me gastrointestinal issues that should only be in Teen Comedies.

I miss being able to eat cheese and not shit Liquid fire the next 3 days. Pizza hurts so good.

Your post had nothing On-Topic BTW.

Circles clash with the rest of the uniformity of the forum.

but but cheese and chewy marshmallow man :disappointed_relieved:

If you would have mentioned that Cheese is most aesthetically pleasing as squares and so are chewy marshmallows then they would know we are serious about wanting squares!

Relevance mate Relevance.

ive got this brother .

im really cheesed off at the new forum update as well . i much preferred the square variant of our avatars and would greatly appreciate if it was changed back .

regards

A very angry but supportive backer

You are aware that America offers just as much healthy food, if not more, than any other country. As much freedom is trampled in this country, you still have the right and ability to eat whatever you want. :wink:

Ive only seen one of those once in my life. At a gas station in this weird farm town in the middle of no where. Best 15 bucks i ever spent.

1 Like

You tell me! My coat of arms now looks like pokeball… :- D

1 Like

Healthy Vegetables that have not been contaminated or altered is a rare and expensive for most of the country.

Meat that isn’t pumped full of preservatives and growth hormones is also less common than many other countries.

Almost all prepackaged food in the U.S. banned in other countries. the manufacturers who sell there good international have to change the recipe and product labels based on restrictions.

Also I never stated eating healthy was impossible. I was just raised into a low income family that had little ability to grow our own food or purchase healthy organic foods.

Nothing you posted had anything to do with topic as well.

Yes it kind of does, now I’m gonna have to make an image that works as a circle.

Sorry bud. Not every comment has to be specifically about the topic. Don’t have to get your panties in a twist. :wink:

I do agree with you that healthy eating is difficult or near impossible for those with lower economic statuses.

Great attitude toward keeping a topic on subject.

I don’t appreciate your disrespectful comment either, if you don’t have anything to add to the topic don’t post its a real simple thing.

@TobiTobsen Im fully aware that you have little to no control over it but the Circle Avatars do suck and this was intended as a serious thread .

Thus is why I have had a on topic comment with each post.

I thought your initial comment to me was rude. Sorry that I decided to reply to you on a public forum.

Oh, and, I don’t care about the circles. /on topic

I have no powers here. You need to contact them http://www.discourse.org/

Be nice to each other guys!!

I like unhealthy food… it’s pretty yummie… that’s very often connected to each other #pizzagate

I guess nuff said! :slight_smile: Circles stay unsless you go and rebel at Discourse :slight_smile:

3 Likes