[Close This Thread]

Hello, readers (and Developers/Officials hopefully).

I did a’lot of checks and got many confirmations concerning my system’s ability to run Kingdom Come: Deliverance at a reasonable rate. I did system tests on a sight that would measure my specifications against the recommended specifications for the game, and it (for the most part) did completely fine. I even got confirmations from people at Tom’s Hardware (who said I’d do fine). Although I know it’s probably my CPU and the game being an extremely early build and all, but I seriously doubt I’ll be able to run the game’s full-release version.

Don’t get me wrong; I loved every single feature the BETA had to offer. It was almost everything I’ve ever wanted from a medieval RPG. But I cannot run the BETA above 40 FPS without stuttering every 8 seconds no matter what settings I’m on. Thus, I’d like a refund.

The reason why I’m posting here is because I’m hoping to get the attention of an official so I may get a sooner response, as I’ve already sent two emails to pledge@kingdomcomerp and info@warhorsestudios.cz slightly more than a week ago. I’ve gotten absolutely no response from either.

I’ve just resent another two emails to both sources, but also made this post (as mentioned above) in order to get the attention of someone who can do something about my request.

Thank you for reading.

[NOTE]

To all those people slamming their hands on their keyboards in an attempt to scold me for pre-ordering the game and rightfully requesting a refund for the money I pledged; I agree with you, it was poorly thought out to buy a game of this magnitude thinking it would run at least half-well on my system.

1 Like

Hello,
I am sorry you did not get any response. But many people in the studio took vacation on holidays (and after) including our community manager @DrFusselpulli
When he gets back he will go through the emails and requests and get everything in order.

To be fair I dont know anyone who could run the Beta above 40 fps.
Stuttering is also pretty common, but that was resolved a while back at our dev version, so it will not occur when the game is out.

1 Like

And I am back in the office again, 11h travel from Germany :slight_smile:
No stop at home but directly to the office.

@YourGrandaddy I am sorry about the slow response, I will take a look for your email and I will take care about this issue about the refund. info@warhorsestudios.cz was the right way to contact us.

EDIT:
Okay, you have an answer now.

1 Like

Response from both Warhorsians is exactly what i call “damn good PR” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you both for the responses and I completely understand that you guys were on vacation. No worries.

1 Like

nothing rightfully about it. It is not your right. You should have studied the product before buying it.
And you can’t judge how well the finished game will run, based on a very old beta build.

It is fully up to the company if they want to give you the refund or not.

Hey, guess what nimrod? I’ve already talked to them through a series of message; they’re granting me my refund.

I just don’t get some people. I’ve played many games at below 60fps and had enjoyable experiences. Yes, playing at 60+ is better, but with my old system (P4 with GTX 460) I had no choice but to play at low settings…But the games WERE playable and it was usually more about the story than the graphics. I’ve since upgraded to an i5/1060 and most games run at better fps and look better, but there really hasn’t been much difference in playability. This beta still plays a low fps…SO WHAT! It looks awesome and the gameplay is tolerable. How many times must it be said…It’s BETA!!! Can’t wait for the release date!!!

2 Likes

Problem is in 2017 60fps should be a requirement, not a “it would be nice if it’s 60…” category, because there is no point going above 60 as you eyes can’t tell the difference anymore. When overwatch dips from 60 down to 55, there is a visible “lag” that occurs on your screen, so getting low fps in a game is bad, period.

However, even with a monster rig, expecting a fully playable beta is just silly. It’s called a beta and not a full release for a reason, you play the beta to make sure the full release is as smooth as possible. I don’t understand why people can’t see that, you don’t treat a beta the same as a full release.

1 Like

Pal’, you’re a moron.

I’ve happily played many games and didn’t a constant 60 FPS. I’ve played the entirety of The Witcher 3 and it’s expansions.

The problem is when the game never dtops stuttering and thus becomes unplayable.

But if you’re fine playing games that run as well as Star Citizen on a gateway, that’s your oen problem.

Your right… I’m the moron because I can’t see how Witcher 3 is relevant. Did you play it and all its DLC in beta? Probably not. There is no sense making a comparison between a final release and a beta. Kcd was not advertised as final…It was openly said “this thing still has some problems.” Overall, it plays well on my rig, which is upper midrange. Is it smooth? No. But I get the concept, applaud warhorse for their efforts and can’t wait to play the final release. But I’m not going to complain and demand a refund because there are problems with a beta that the dev has openly admitted has some problems.

What do you mean by BETA you fool? The Witcher 3 was playable at first release. And like the fool you are, ignored the part of me calling this game unplayable due to stuttering on no matter the settings.

Also I’ve already gotten my refund, why do you come here to wipe your dick all over the thread like some overprideful idiot who’s not only wrongfully convinced that his opinion is even relevant, but also convinced that he’s actually made a point.

Next time you want to respond, at least do not reiterate your first stupid post and hope I don’t notice.