Clothes make the man, but not for Sir Hans Capon

Yes, this bug is already known and indeed there for a while already. We are working on a fix.

1 Like

Not just on that occasion, but I have seen soldiers in castles in their underwear and barefoot.
I mean come on. He has weapons, but can’t be supplied with even a simple set of clothes and shoes?

1 Like

Wow… just wow!
we’re almost in september, the game launched 6 months ago and this bug is still in the game. A bug which has been reported by several players and which existence was already acknowledged by warhorse months ago…
Let me ask someething: are you still “working on it”? Because if that’s the case, then it would be safe to assume you’re not working very hard at all…

It’s not like we’re talking about a minor npc either… this is one of the main characters in the game, there’s a freacking dlc bearing his name.

I lauched the game for the first time in months yesterday. Back in june i grew tired of the many bugs which plagued my experience and so i decided to just drop the game for a while and wait a few patches before getting back to it.

But when i launched the game again yesterday i sadly noticed that the texture pop-in is even worse than it was 3 months ago, the frame drops and the stuttering is just as bad as it was on launch day, the rain texture still looks like a homage to the commodore 64 era, i still can’t get inside any other inn’s bedroom after purchasing a long term stay in one of them, and Hans Capon is still going around in his breeches.

I honestly can’t tell you how sad it is for me to see the state of this game. What’s even more sad is the fact you can clearely see the love, the passion and the dedication warhorse put in this project. Kingdome come deliverance was not a half-assed job by a studio which can’t be bothered with the quality of its work. The insane attention to details is there to show how much you care about this game. But unfortunately all the passion in the world can’t make up for such a monumental lack of polish.
Nobody expected the game to be perfect on launch day… this was a huge project for such a small studio as warhorse… an open world rpg launched on 3 different platforms… if a big studio like bethesda can’t get it right at launch, how could you?

But whereas everyone was willing to cut u some slack at launch, today, 6 months down the line, this game should have been in a much better state and at this point i have to admit i’m loosing hope that this game will ever be polished enough to be enjoyable (at least for me).

I believe it would be safe to assume that right now most of your efforts and attention are focused on the dlc (otherwise it would be difficult to explain how so many bugs are still in the code theese days), but at this point, i just can’t help but ask a question; How well do you believe the dlcs will sell?
If the base game is still in such a sorry state 6 months after release, how can you expect people to be excited about a dlc?
How can you expect people to buy a dlc bearing the name of Hans Capon, given that over the last months (despite being well aware of this bug) you couldn’t even be bothered to give him some fucking clothes??!?

I am sorry about this long rant, but know this: it isn’t born out of frustration or hate, but rather it comes from love. I have huge respect for you guys for coming up with such a brilliant game, it was a massive undertaking for such small studio and i absolutely love the concept behind the game…
but the fact that, 6 months after launch, i’m still talking about “the concept behind the game” speaks volumes about your delivery.
Perhaps you just bit more than you could chew… and i don’t blame you for it… infact i respect you for your efforts. But still, the fact remains that, yesterday i finally gave up on this game. i uninstalled it from my ps4 and gave up on the idea of finishing the main story.

If 6 months ago someone had told me that by september i wouldn’t have finished a single playthrough of this game, i would have never believed them. But as much as i want to like this game, the utter lack of polish and the insane ammount of bugs still plaguing it months after release… they have simply comsumed my desire to play the game…
…and i’m talking about the base game, never mind the dlcs.

Same here, on PC latest patch implemented. Version 1.6.2

Same thing happened for me, breaks immersion definitely. Out of the options given for ending the quest, the combat one means he changed into a really sweet (unstealable) set of armour. At least for that the fight he wasn’t wandering around in his briefs

January 12th, 2019

This small but infinitely annoying bug still persists despite Warhorse acknowledging it and claiming to be working on a fix in June of last year. I am quite frustrated and I don’t think many people would say my frustration is unwarranted.

Warhorse please do something about this.

I confirm this. The problem is still present.

I would appreciate hearing from the devs on this matter…

Wonder if I’ll get this then. 2nd playthrough

Hans was in his undiepants riding away from the tavern…when I was going there to kick him out.

Previously he was glitched in a constant sword fighting stance, but holding no sword. That resolved itself however. I expect a couple things like that truth be told.