Cold steel main quest bug 2020

I was searching here if anyone had the same problem… Apparently, a lot of people who bought the game in either xbox or ps4 haven’t even finished the game because of this super annoying main quest bug that left me in a infinite loading screen right after the trebuchet test scene… Right after the scene it says "quest cold steel hot etc etc… " but it never happens… It’s super annoying to come to this point and play 100+ hours in the game and then only to find out you’ll end up not finishing it when you already know you’re so close in beating the game… The suspense… And it saddens me… And breaks my heart to say that this game is about to be the most hated game that I’ve played because of this one bug… What am I to do? Finish every side quest and dlc? Then what? Just pretend that I have finished the game peacefully? I have bought this on the ps4… I’m sure some people in pc have mods for this to fix it… But I also found out that this was a bug that hasn’t been fixed since last year… Come on warhorse I paid for this game with hard earned cash… And I’ll soon earn it back if you don’t fix the game… Help us finish the game so we can move on…