Confused and lost

So uh, i’m so lost and confused. I backed this last year and launched it when it still was very buggy. I realized the beta is out or coming out soon so I wanted to play again but I can’t find where to redownload the launcher, nor have I recieved a steam code. I pledged the 60$ tier so I don’t know if I have to wait or what. I’m just so confused trying to navigate the webpage to my account to even find the download. If anyone could help or send a steam code that would be great. Thanks :slight_smile:

Go to:

And sign in using the store credentials (which may not be the same as those you use here). You should have a “Download launcher to Beta Access” link once you have logged in.

Shout again if you haven’t been able to figure it out. It might need @DrFusselpulli to kick some tyres.

The Beta is the old technology beta from March 2016, so you should be able to snaffle it since you bought it way back when.

1 Like

I found the page login on the backers page, thank you! Usually log ins are at the top right or somewhere glaringly obvious, but my fault for not looking harder. Again thanks for the help and best luck to you guys launch day! :slight_smile:

The beta is still as buggy and unoptimized as you knew it to be. There haven’t been any updates for the last year(s?) and won’t be until release, next year.

1 Like

Oh. So there’s no way for a early backer to play the updated beta? That’s really cheesy. Seems like your earliest of backers would be given more rewards for supporting you so early, not forced to pay more to get into the beta. Wait, is that even updated? I’m so confused.

You have everything there is so far, and will receive the full game and all the backer content you are due in February.

Boomclear, jackalj already told you that quote " There haven’t been any updates for the last year(s?) and won’t be until release, next year." Your question about updates has been answered. You’re confused about that because you missed what he told you.

I don’t know what the last version was that you played, but if it’s the find Reek quest alpha. Then there isn’t a new updated alpha, i’m sorry. The devs said they wanted to focus on finishing the game instead of slowing down to update a alpha version that will be redundant when the final game launches.

Lol thats ok. I feel so attacked right now.

1 Like

attacked? Sorry, that was never my intention. Just wanted to be helpful, before you got your hopes up and expected a more or less optimized beta with more content.

I said that you missed it. That’s all.