Console Question. Is there any Black Hoods that Work without Helmet?

I know the Charlatan and the Monk Robes work, But Im talking all the colored Black, Red, Green, Blue etc Hoods work without wearing Helmets? If not, I talked to a Dev and he said they did not add workable Hoods because they clipped with Helmets, I could careless about wearing a helmet, I just want working hoods in the game as long as they have great stealth stats. Thanks

I’ve read plenty of users talk about this? No Console users?

As far as I know, I can’t get the hood up with or without a helmet. I play on the PS4, I would love to be able to have my hood up. Roleplaying as a thief would be awesome with hoods up.

1 Like

Thats what I was trying to say, The Dev told me they removed it because of clipping with Helmets. I really hope they put this awesome feature back into this awesome game

1 Like

Why don’t they add a feature when you equip a helmet it lowers the hood automatically? I would really appreciate having my hood up while i’m sneaking into the Rattay armory at night.

1 Like

How do we link Devs to this thread? It should be easy enough to implement in a patch

Btw, What did you say?

It’s been a year since the game came out and many threads in this forum have spoken about the hood. For PC players that isn’t a concern since they have a mod for it on Nexus called “Hoods up”. But for us console players that isn’t an option.

If only:
220-1519468537-651795544

1 Like

I have just been pestering them on here and Twitter