Constant Crashing after 1.8.1 Patch (Ps4)

Greetings fellows,

I had been playing the game without a single problem until new patch 1.8.1 (1.15) on ps4. By new patch, the game became unplayable since it constantly crashes in every 10 mınutes. Reloading older saves didn’t help at all. If I load very early saves, it enables me to play for appx. 1-2 hours then it crashes again. As far as I observed, the reason of crash is independent of your actions. That is to say, whatever you are doing (or simply you are standing ıdle), game crashes after a certain time eventually.

My PS4 build is up-to-date. I don’t have an external HDD or something. Most importantly, everything started after new patch 1.15.

Any ideas, suggestions, solutions?

Same here, my game keeps crashing and I can’t do that mine gallery. Earlier 1.14 let me do that but this 1.15 version won’t. I really hope you can fix this major issue.
If I try to reload my own save game it just won’t load it so I need to load earlier load game and this is very annoying 'cos if I exit and save, the game won’t load. the latest save game includes the fight against punch’s gang and that crashes very soon when I try to start fight with betwixt. Usually it crashes when I enter the fight with him or just try let’s fight from dialogue.

Otherwise your game is awesome but these bugs are game killers, unfortunately.

Haven’t had problem.

Worst case… delete all and reinstall. Helped vanilla PS4 performance before

Didn’t play hours beforehand but did fight and kill everything at battle spawn spot N or Rattay. It was a Cuman vs bandit battle

Tried that. Doesn’t work. It’s definitely a patch related issue.

Goodness, and it was supposed to be for bug fixes. Will retest and post results later

Here the same.
Even started a new game but the crashes remain…
Please fix it.
It`s unplayable right now…

It is fixed but the patch still has not come to ps4.It is gonna come in a few days

Same thing here. I already tried to reinstall (including patch) and delete some saves … no good :frowning:
Game shuts down with error CE-34878-0 specificly in quest “A Needle in a Haystack” - right on the start of the morning prayer, when priests start to sing :slight_smile: After 5+ attempts I have tried to load an earlier save and skip the quest etirely (just sneak in the monastery and simply kill Pious)
Then several crushes occured at the end of quest “The Die is Cast” (after final cutscene and dialogue on Rattay), begining of “Payback” (after dialogue with Bernard) and when I finaly get through this autosave game crushes on the way to Talmberk :frowning:

Just wait for the patch and it should be fine

1 Like

Any idea when it will be on ps4?

I haven’t heard anything. Just that it’s coming “soon” could be a week, could be a month

It came on PCs on Monday

Update is there for PS4

Really ???

Yeah patch came out a little over an hour ago, don’t know if it fixes the problem yet but I’ll soon see.

Can confirm update is on Xbox trying it out now.

Just downloaded the 1.16 patch on ps4. Hopefully everything is well this time.

So far I have made it further then I have since the crashing. I’m being optimistic and thinking it’s gone!

1 Like

For me it works now! Thank heavens my christian adventures can go on once again! :stuck_out_tongue: