Contents of Baron/Knight physical edition

I received my Baron physical edition (PC) and can confirm the following content:

• Digipak with 4 DVDs
  • Soundtrack CD with 24 tracks and a total play time of 54 minutes and 14 seconds
  • Poster with map on the back

The making of DVD will be delivered later and the printed manual has not been produced (see Info below).

I heard the console versions don’t have a digipak. Did you get the soundtrack in a separate cardboard sleeve?

I also took some pictures:

Unboxing video (Italian):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgdLCSORS5M

According to a post from Warhorse on Reddit, the printed manual has not been produced.
In my profile it says that we will get the making-of DVD later. According to the Reddit post, this is because it will include the release.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/7wlb78/state_of_physical_backer_rewards/du1y2dr/

The soundtrack is extremely likely only the selection as a common CD (i.e. the most common type used) cannot hold more than 80 minutes of music data.

That makes sense, was just wondering because they explicitly said complete soundtrack. How long does it play?
What about the manual and the making-of?

I think it contains 24 tracks if I recall correctly. Regarding the contents, a lot of us are wondering the same.

The collector’s edition also seems to be incomplete with other rewards missing.

If you want to read up on our discussion: Delivery of Physical Copy

Thanks.
Many posts in that thread, which is why I opened this one, hoping someone could clarify, so that I and other Knights and Barons know what we will be getting and what is missing.

Edit: Just watched a video. The soundtrack of the retail collector’s edition has a total play time of 54 minutes and 1 second. Since it also got 24 tracks, I’m guessing it’s the same. Not too bad. Hope no good piece of music from the game is missing.

20 minutes ago Warhorse posted the following on Reddit:

We have decided that the “Making of video on DVD” will also include the last moments of the development AND the final release, thus we will release it to the backers later. The printed manual was not produced at the end, so we focused on more useful, interactive in-game help.

According to several users of this forum the decision about the making-of was communicated a wile back and to include the release makes sense.
However Warhorse should have told us about the missing manual and not let us find out ourselves when we open the package.

The entire post can be read here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/7wlb78/state_of_physical_backer_rewards/du1y2dr/

Updated first post.

Well citing the e-mail i got
"Steam login added for digital rewards including game, soundtrack or art book (for all eligible backers). OST and art book will be available only trough Steam."
it seems OST got cut… very disappointing so far
Or another poorly communicated point, anyway very confusing overall

OST will be available

If it is digital only, then I could not care less about it.

If this was known to me beforehand, I would have taken the upgrade to a digital tier back then.

The Sound Track will be included in your physical reward

Then why is there a note in the e-mail that artbook and OST are only available through steam? I also dont really get why it is so damn difficult to make clear statements, when the game release is 2 days ahead (or anytime during the development for that matter).

Where do it say through steam? I have seen a couple of Baron unboxing pictures and the sound track is there. The art book was never included in the Baron edition by the way.

Well they sent an e-mail through Kickstarter saying exactly that (see my post). Where did I complain about the artbook? I am well aware what is supposed to come with my pledge and what not.

Well you mentioned the art book twice but either way, you will get the sound track on CD. The only things missing are the making of DVD, which will be completed at a later date and the printed manual, which got canceled.

I mentioned it once in response to you, repeating the content of the e-mail.

In this unboxing you can see, that the OST is included in the digipak.

2 Likes

Unboxing video of the Baron edition (Italian):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgdLCSORS5M

updated first post.

I got, basiclly the same as the video

the cover is a little bit damaged but other wise fine

Bit strange how they can cancell printed manual when already selling it as part of the package. Same if you would pay for sword and statue, but get an egg instead.