Could I run the game with the PC I have?

Lemme start off, I have no idea about computers. Thats why I bought my buddies old computer, he wanted a better and new one so I figured I’d take it off his hands. The computer is a Alienware X51 I5, thats about all I know. So the question stands. Can I run this game with decent frames(Decent for me is about 40-50 frames) on like Medium or High?

Not even close. The beta runs at 30-35 FPS. That’s it. The final game will presumably be another matter.

Do you think I could run the game at 30-35 FPS with the computer I have?

Yes, the power of the PC isn’t that important. The beta seems to be capped at 30-35. Any i5 and GPU 750 Ti or better can reach 30-35 FPS.

Thanks for the response! off to buy the game!

Some of the guys do run the beta at 60fps. I am not one of them though. I just hope the final release will be optimized. I am dying to play this game. This and Bannerlord, and I quit all social aspects of life :smiley:

Just to know it right, are there really people who can run the current Beta in 60fps? Ok…I saw some Tech-Alpha Videos. But never saw a Beta-video with stable 60fps…

No. None with a video to prove it. People with 6700k and GTX 1080 get 30-35 FPS. The game does not utilize the power the PC has. GPU and CPU load well under 100%.

1 Like

The Beta is not optimized yet, so don´t expect too much from it right now. What really counts will be the final game.