Crashin and crashing and crashing

I do not understand how this much time after release the game can keep crashing. i do not understand why would they release the game if it is not ready.

There’s likely some cause to the crashes, it may be the system you’re playing on or some other issue. For me on PC, I rarely experience crashes, and when the game does crash it is usually due to a mod conflict. However, there have been recent crashes reported by several people that i myself have experienced where the game will always crash at a specific in-game time; so this may be the issue you’re experiencing.

same shit here

Try to remove your antivirus for 1 hour and see if it’s better ?
If on non SSD try to defrag and scandisk.
The game is ready i have experimented 1 or 2 crashes within 300+ hours. Here is the proof for 80+ hours : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS5-oGZgV1QuoLuj8jhVRWIhu6oRS0v8m

there is a bug with recent update that causes the game to always perpetually crash after certain amount of time in-game has passed.

Its not our computers. Warhorse has acknowledged that these issues are happening and they are unavoidable.

jony29 never said that it was while waiting that the crash happened. The patch correct this bug, not the crashing and crashing everytime anytime bug, so in these other cases my post could be usefull.