Criticism on the game

Besides bugs and technical issues, a lot of the criticism on KCD coming from my friends and other people online is about how difficult the game is. I personally found the game pretty easy but I don’t know. What criticisms do you all have on the game?

That criticism of difficulty is … difficult :slight_smile: Half the people say that it is easy, and half that it is difficult. How can you balance that? People often want game to guide them through the story and can’t take that they need to think and find their own way. But that is what is special about KCD and neither we fans nor Warhorse want to change it.

But those who accept how game works don’t have problems. And those who are not only after main quest often find that they have loads of money, best equipment, high levels, and with all that rest of the game is relatively easy. I would say that it is as it should be (maybe apart from the money, that should be more scarce in my oppinion). It is common in RPG that if you work hard on your character, then the game is easier for you. KCD has more problematic scaling, because you just can’t meet the bigger monsters the fursther in the plot you are. Because it is realistic and everyone is human after all. Due to this KCD may be too easy in latter stage. But on the other hand it offers the story, that is interesting at any point, so you continue playing just because you want to know how it will end. Or just because you want to help those people or try to solve their problems.

2 Likes

I agree with that