Den of Vipers surving suggetions

What are some useful tips to avoid getting the entire camp to slaughter me when trying to infiltrate? My stealth’s not high enough to kill people., but have some poisons and bane potions ready. The stuff I read about this area/quest appears well-before the latest patches.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to hear this too

Well stealth, poison, archery, and hand to hand skills do help a lot :slight_smile:

There are several approaches to the town. The easiest to breach is the southeastern path over the stream. I typically sneak across the bridge, take a shot with a poisoned arrow at one of the guards posted there, and run back across the bridge if things don’t work out. It’s quite possible to mismantle most of the Cuman camp like this with the help of a few bane potions in the food pots.

The bandit camp in the upper portion of the town is a tougher nut to crack but it can be taken out similarly.

If I remember correctly. Kill a Cuman and wear the full armor set INCLUDING a face plate or equivalent. You can roam freely but still avoid people, theyll question you and after 3 times theyll attack. You can stealth the poisoning, but burning the arrows will always raise the alarm. Dont forget to change armor every so often as people remember what you wear.