Did you get signed poster?

Did any of you get the poster signed by the development team? Mine isn’t signed and I’d just like to know if that’s just a problem with my package or if Warhorse decided to revise the parameters of this promise as well.

2 Likes

And what tier did you pledge for?

King tier.

Duke here, mine wasn’t signed either. Quite disappointing that they changed that too.

1 Like

Yes, and they did not mention it anywhere. I suppose the demand for the high tiers was far higher than they originally expected and signing over 1000 posters is no fun. Warhorse went a bit overboard with the physical pledge rewards and it is shame that they had to go back on a lot of those promises.

Wenzel pledge here. No signed poster for me either. Like Martin said, I think they underestimated the number of physical pledges they were going to get.

2 Likes

The dropped pledge rewards do hurt, but hopefully at least the game will fulfill expectations. It would be fair though if backers who did not receive some of the promised rewards did get something extra in the future. Special cosmetic packs or free dlc or even the next Warhorse game for free.

2 Likes

Well, 1000 posters to be signed sounds like a scary number until you realize…

Assuming they worked just for the last 6 months on completing the packages, that’s roughly 100 work days, which means everyone involved needed to sign just 10 posters a day.

Of course it was never defined which signatures should be present on the poster. So each poster could be signed by 10 randomly selected guys from the team, distributing the workload. In fact, they could have just dumped this on some intern who would fake all the signatures :slight_smile:

I’m just really disappointed that they didn’t even bother mentioning/acknowledging this change.

1 Like

Duke here and I was incredibly disappointed when opening the collector box to find that the poster was unsigned. Warhorse studios can we please have an explanation why we did not get signed posters? This adds a lot of value to the package.

What post did they say the where dropping certain rewards?

They announced that in a Kickstarter update - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/2111190

No reply still…