Did you notice?

In this interwiew Tobi says “It was necessary to split the game to put smaller “parts” on the Kickstarter. This however, isn’t up to date anymore. We already reshuffled this idea and will release a regular RPG title: Kingdom Come: Deliverance, with a closed story. The next game will be “Kingdom Come 2” (not official name) and will offer a new story, map and more.”

http://www.gamewatcher.com/interviews/kingdom-come-deliverance-interview/12742

so it means no act II and III, but all story here in 2017? Vavra one said, that he wanted huge RPG, so is it back in game? Witcher like 100+ hours :slight_smile: or how long will the game be (main story line) now?

Even Witcher had sequels and DLC. If the game is successful I am sure there are plenty of stories than can continue in the same universe.

I was always under the impression that Act II and III would be set in later decades and in different locations.

Act II was suggested as the Prague area and III to continue with the Hussite Wars but I’m not sure about how early or how reliable those comments were. (At least a year ago, but maybe not too far before the first alpha??).

I think it would be fun to see the original game’s events in DLC, even a short one, from the perspective of someone that isn’t Henry. Maybe even encountering Henry and seeing the other side of what might have been.