Disappearing nightingale birdcage

This is still bugged, the birdcage is disipering!!!

By “still” you mean that 1.3 patch is live already? I can’t check that out now, that’s why I ask.
This is only quest breaking bug I’ve encountered in whole 109 hours playthrough of game. Did all other side quests and main story line too, ofc.

Edit: Now when I got home, installed patch and finished this quest, I can confirm that it was fixed. Took me only around 115 hours to finish this quest :smiley:

the patch came out 1 hour ago so he couldnt have it - should be fixed

To be o the safe side just catch the birds one by one. Drop Cage, move away pick some herbs or mushrooms and return to the cage 5 - 10 min later as soon as it is coverd with some Cloth.

i already had cages with birds inside, case for me was that I was not able to give the quest back, to finish it.

Yes, on 1,30 it is still bugged…
I was riding to the place where it say my traps are set, but when I am on the spot, there are no traps or cages

Same here.
Still can’t pick up my third cage. Drive me crazy :frowning:

Give us a command to restart/reset the quest or something plz.

Same here. Steam version of the game (1.3.1). Third cage just disappears. Marker point at the empty space.

I found the cages in my game. For some reason when I went to drop in game they ended up in my horse’s saddle bags despite my horse being nowhere nearby. I hope this helps some of you.

Still bugged with 1.4.2
I’ve stopped playing the whole game because of this god damn quest…its just a lil sidequest, for sure…but the fact that WH is not able to fix such a small quest is just ridiculous!

1 Like