Patch 1.3 Released now!

Vagabond is still in pillory?

Most interesting part is this, the last item…:
And over 300 other fixes in various quests.

Pleas report is your testing results. Im going to backup my saves…

Anyone noticing fps improvements?

My CPU still goes crazy in villages and Rattay and I get 30-40 fps drops.

Quite the list. Thanks for the level of detail @DrFusselpulli @WH_janrucker !!! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

This is really really good.

1 Like

I did not noticed any improvents in terms of FPS.
Quest with birds in cage works now perfectly and it is possible to finish it .
Although, Queen’s of sheba’s sword is still not possible to complete as there is no piece of the sword in bggar Pickman pocekts. ;///

1 Like

It’s out - downloading on Steam now - 5.7 GB. Let’s see, shall we!

“You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before”

Tool late, I have already autocooked 26 unique potions. :rofl:

I think i’m noticing new weather effects also?! At my first load I’ve got an extreme heavy rain storm going on with gives me a lightning at night I never noticed the 110 hours I played before!!
Furthermore there is a new “galopp shout” :smiley:

1 Like

Sweet! Downloading now.

But no respec potion/recipe? I would like to remove some OP perks, even if they have been fixed.

that specific piece is also available somewhere else, according to some. look it up on the forum.

1 Like

about FPS and Performance:

2 Likes

Have had night lightning before. One of fav times to ride around on horseback

Need to respec the potion that triggers a bandit and Cuman attack on the NPCs at town/village nearest you

same, just still can’t do very hard; game says I’m not good enough and it always breaks as soon as I move it lol. Just gotta keep leveling I suppose

with my lockpicking skill i can open SOME (!) very hard chests now…others not (still to hard)…Keep tryin :smiley:

Downloading now. Looks like it’s gonna be great

No need Pickman!
Rattay uptown part (where is the hunter guy is living), there is an another blacksmith too, break it in to his house. The house is next to his workshop.

Picture

This picture is not mine, but I already found it!

1 Like

Gosh I was scarred ! I’ve started the game and saw a quest tip saying me to kill the bandit leader. Thing is yesterday when I left, I had done all the bandit/Cumans quests. And too I’m at An Oath is an oath main quest, and the game started with the cinematic of Hanekin Hare with the guards, quest that i’ve done so long ago… After the cinematic though I’ve return where I left the game yesterday… Humm… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So saves loading was not fixed, this crashing its the same… So i will have to find last working save for 1.2.5 a hope, that i no more corrupt in 1.3.0…
Hard crash to Windows again… no proper exception handling, log, error number nothing - awful.