Disguise not working in Pribyslawitz

I am trying to infiltrate the bandit camp at Pribyslawitz.
I stowed away any weapons and armor in my saddle bags and dressed up like a cuman with the cuman armor found in the chest east of the campsite.

However any cuman / bandit will attack me on sight.
I managed to poison one pot and burn 2 barrels of arrows using classic stealth. However when I talk to Sir Radzig, the objective 'sabotage the camp" is still marked as failed.

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

I have got the same problem. I made side quests after my first visit to Pribyslawitz and now that I want to carry on the main quest I am stuck : cumans and bandits attack Henry at once even if he wears the cuman’s armor items. I have no chance to poison their meal nor to fire the arrows.
Anybody knows what to do ?

is your face covered ? i believe when i did this, i used the cuman captains helmet that covered my face. if you are then im not sure.

I’ve had this to at one point. Just make sure you have absolutely nothing else on you except the cuman armor and weapons. I don’t know if it’s really like that,but once I’ve put my necklace in the saddle of the horse I’ve had no problems after that

delete my post

Yes my face was covered with the cuman captain mask. But i had other pieces of armor in my backpack (not on me). Should i also remove non cuman weapons ?

Everything you are wearing, should be cuman.

I tried about 10 times even more. With only cuman gear. No way. I could only poison one chauldron with nobody seing me and then when I move ro another they attack.
This game sucks in fact.

Guess they somehow saw you and got alerted. They are now engaging anyone suspect trying to enter the camp…

Omg it’s been maybe 10 ingame days I visited the camp … in fact maybe making them into alert mode, I don’t remember.
This game sucks. I quit.

delete my post

You quit just because of this? This can be done even without disguise. Even if it works right, they will check you 3 times in the camp, cause you are suspicious to them. 3 times you can talk out of it, and then they will be alerted anyway, when you get too close to them.
You have just little time to do a few sabotages, you are not supposed to sabotage everything, so your problem is not so important, you can complete it anyway.

1 Like

Just kill them all! You make a lot of money and then you can go in at your leisure. The camp respawns, on the main quest, but you get a LOT of loot for doing this. I made about 15-20K groschen on that part alone! I loved it.

I just did this quest yesterday. This is my third playthrough and I´m trying the hardcore mode. I also took the armour from the chest and had nothing else on me. I pulled out my torch and walked through the camp (It was night). One cuman came to me and talked to me. Luckily I choose the right answer. Ich could walk through the entire camp even the upper part where the bandits live. Nobody noticed. I poisoned one pot and burned 3 barrels with arrows. Then I ran out of the camp and got away with Pebbles. I also failed the quest “sabotage the camp” because you only achieve this quest if you poison every pot and burn every barrel. So this is no bug or anything. To your disguise problem I can just say that I had similar issues in my first 2 playthroughs. But If I remember correctly I didn´t had a torch out. I remember that because I couldn´t burn the arrows. Maybe the policy in the camp is the same as in citys. You have to walk arround with a torch at night. Maybe that´s what made me suspicious.

2 Likes

did you have your jewelry off?

I think it’s a common mistake that disguise would make you invisible. It does not. I can make entering the camp site easier, that’s it. You will most likely be discoverd anyway.