DLC From The Ashes Bug Sir Divish is not Appering

Hello Folks,

since 1 week i am trying to start the From The Ashes DLC i cant because i cant find sir Divish, and if i find him in Previous Load Game, and i talk to him, the Quest Lost in the Woods does not Appear in the Questlog iam stuck for Days right now, i downloaded new savegame and all that, tryd the same, did not work.

Reinstalled did not work, i dont want to start from the beginning. Please help me, much apriciate it !

PC VERSION

Patch 1.6.2 or 1.7 should be coming very soon. I think it’s 1.6.2 or maybe it is 1.6.1 as I’m on PlayStation and I know that Xbox recieved patch 1.6.1. Like I said, it should be coming soon. My prediction is either today or in the coming few days.

ye but why the f*** u need to pay 10€ to get the dlc and its not even working, iam so pissed, i talked to divish but the fucking quest ist not appearing on the mab and on the log this is sooooo stupid…

Somebody has a Savegame for me ? And could help me out ?

I SEE there is no need to support customers or anything…great people i loved kcd but after this behavior CUSTOMERS I DONT BELIVE THIS … iam so mad

Hi @Boneless
Did you get the dlc activation screen?
Unable to start From Ashes dlc

Hey man yes i get this screen when i start my savegame dosent matter which savegame i start.
And i cant speak to divish because he dont give me any new quests also i can start my savegame from where ever i want, i dont get the new quest iam trying everything since 2 weeks now…

You can write an email to the direct support: support@kingdomcomerpg.com

If you upload your save-game we can take a look today. (Workupload.com for example)

hey thx very much for the Help https://workupload.com/file/XqM8dfj
here is the Upload, i would not mind using a diffrent save game just to play the DLC - If someone has a savegame where the campaign is finishd i take that thankfully

yes i did contacted the Support since 2 weeks no anser

Ok here you go:

first goto upper Castle and finish Quest Epilog. Talk to Sir Hans near the Fighting Arena Upper Castle
goto Sleep to next day
now you will find sir Dewisch in talmberg and you can start the DLC.

ok iam trying it out right now

ich sehe du kannst deutsch, könntest du mir einen gefallen machen und die quest anfangen, dann sobald du siehst das die quest im Log gespeichert ist, mir das savegame zurückgeben ?

bei mir geht es trotzdem nicht hab genau das verfolgt was du gesagt hast

gleiches problem wie vorher ich nehme die quest an spreche mit ihm er schickt mich nach prybyslawitz aber die quest wird nicht angezeigt… nicht auf der map und nicht im log

Das ist so. Wird im Quest Log nicht angezeigt.
Geh nach Pribyslawitz such den locator…. dann geht es los…

der ist aber nirgends

und die banditen im lager sind auch nicht da die eig da sein mĂĽssen

ja stimmt.

Hier ein Savegame von mir…da musst du leider leveln und Geld herbeischaffen.
https://workupload.com/file/YK7Ukh6
Aber die Quest taucht wie sie soll im Log auf.

sag bitte bescheid ob das dlc jetzt geht

Bist du sicher das du das richtige hochgeladen hast ? Ich stehe gerade vor talmberg und muss die Burg angreiffen mit deinem Savegame und die Quest ist nicht im Log drinne, das DLC wird normal wie bei mir auch angezeigt das es aktiviert ist.

Umdrehen und mit dewisch 2x reden

hilft alles nichts, die quest wird angenommen wie bei mir auch und es wird nicht angezeigt… es funktioniert einfach nicht