DLC quest-markers doesnt show up ingame and doesnt work or show up as "installed" in main menu

Dlc quest-markers doesnt show up ingame doesnt work or show up as “installed” in main menu. Steam says that they are downloaded and installed, but only Tournament dlc works. I got my save files from a different pc, since i played on my littlebrothers pc in the beginning, so i ripped the save files from his pc and installed them on my own system. He did not have any dlc’s in his game and im like 40 hours into to main questline.
I’ve tried uninstalling and installing again.
I’ve tried to verify files.
I’ve tried to move to a different hdd.

**!UPDATE!**
After a few days worth o trying to force install dlc content and restarting steam and computer, before booting kingdom come up, not one of the aforementioned dlc’s work at all.

Still cant access dlc content ingame. Any suggestions?

Which game version is shown in the main menue?
1.9.0?

1.9.1c-390

Had sometimes the same problem with new DLCs from steam.
The DLCs are shown as installed (in steam), but they are not…
I tried to force the DLC installation, by activating and deactivate the new DLC in steam. Starting steam again and starting the PC again…
I don’t know exactly what does the “magic”. :thinking:
Sometimes one or two days later I got the update/files from steam and everything worked…
:roll_eyes:

Okay thanks for replying! Ill keep trying to make them work. Thanks!

Still not working. Any advice?

In this case, try to contact Steam. They should have an answer for this problem… hopefully!
:+1: