DLC with patch or not?

I’m curious, will it be another update (1.7) with DLC (and if so, how “big” will be)?

While Tobi mentioned DLC will be with patch when talking about hardcore and ashes but he probably meant Hardcore. They also released mini patch shortly after and I doubt they would have made another. Would there be like two bug fixes. Every patch needs new game.

1 Like

Nothing has been announced so far, nor the test machine has got any updates, according to Steam data. From what I can see in the newest game files, they are implementing new game mechanics and that could have broken several things. That is, a patch is pending, but nobody can tell for sure, when.

1 Like

Why do you think so? Static variable that saved in savegame probably will never be changed but script-related problems and internal logic don’t require new game.

Goodness I hope but then I’d have to pay?

New game mechanics u say what u think is being added :thinking:

I HOPE ITS POLEARMS plzzzz say POLEARMS I NEED CAVEMAN SPEAR!!!

I didn’t dig too deeply. What I’ve seen makes me think we’ll be able to prepare dried and smoked food.

1 Like

Yes, I looking to pak files too and agree, with 1.6 arrived many new “foods” in text_ui_items.xml. So will be unlocked with the dlc

Can’t say anything about that. I was modding food :slight_smile:

Awesome love me some good bacon

Because bugs.