Do we get to customize our character?

One of my favorite parts of roleplaying games is the creation of my character. Do we get to do this in KC:D?

Yes you can change your hat to a fancier one.
Also your hosen (or go without - just braies), you can also sport a variety of tunics, gambeson and maille and brigandine or white harness.

However, Henry is Henry, the son of a Blacksmith, recently bereaved and rendered homeless by the burning of his village. You may only change things that occur after this point… which doesn’t include who you are, what you look like (in general terms). You might be able to shave/have hair cut, but that isn’t AFAIK confirmed yet.

Alright, thank you. I was mostly concerning Facial Features.

Then the answer unfortunately for you good sir, is no.

Henry is a set protagonist. His features and look are predefined. This is a story driven RPG, and as such WH have felt it important to define their vision of Henry which is consistent with both the time period and location.

As @Lieste mentions, there may be scope for facial hair and hair style change. Along with scarring and other factors that are still yet to be confirmed.

Heh, Henry can’t even grow facial hair…lol… Poor guy.

Let’s go Witcher and introduce beard tech :smile:

Yes, take Mike Thornton from Alpha Protocol for example: Beard makes all the difference in the world::smiley:

BEARD MODE

1 Like