Documentary

Watched the Documentary and have a new appreciation for the time, effort and stress that was indured making this wonderful game.
Also watched the Epilogue and enjoyed that too.
I think having Henry at the signing at the Video store would have been a hoot for those people there.
Thanks for the English subtitles, since my Czech is nonexistent.
Peace!

1 Like

Am watching the You tube English version. what I seen so far remined me of the difference in graphics at he beginning( alpha?) and now. A lot of the beginning stuff looked much better. like the shop and the village streetsā€¦ more real.

1 Like

Ha, you too! Building spacing looked as I would expectā€¦ not the vast open space currently. Figured the current distance was determined by archaeological analysis of footstones; then I saw the vid and thought :thinking::expressionless:

You know this was a ā€œvertical sliceā€, a kind of commercial for investors? Show the best and hope for money. :blush:
If you compare Alpha/Beta with the gameā€¦ this is like day and night. Some features/graphics are ā€œdifferentā€ but overall it looks fantastic AND it is fun to play.
At kickstarter this was unbelievable to archive but they did.
Iā€™m happy for being able to play this game. :grin:

2 Likes

ā€œVertical sliceā€ or whatever. I still like the look of the merchants shop and the village/town street scene. Superior graphics to what is in the game now. Seemed more like I was there.

1 Like