Dodging Sucks

Don’t get me wrong I like to dodge attacks especially with rouge type characters, but there is a major problem with dodging as you can’t follow up with an attack as the Ai will preform a perfect block or repostes your ass every time. If you successfully dodge your opponents attack there should be a small window where they can’t block as they just missed their target and would over swing and be off balance. This would make dodging worth it as of now it is mostly worthless as it is better to just black and master strike.

1 Like

The number of perfect blocks and ripostes really needs to be toned down, but I agree with your point.

I’m sorry, but both your posts failed due to being dodged, perfect blocked, and riposted at the first word. Please retype it to restart your post combo. Also, because dodging is broke as F*, your spacebar cannot be used unless you roll a 20 on a 20-sided dice.

That is, after you load your save from three hours ago because some peasant mason apprentice carved your a* like a thanksgiving turkey in one unblockable chain attack.

Dodging is a lot harder to do in heavy armour as the window of opportunity is massively decreased. But in order to land a hit you’d need to use a faster weapon such as a shortsword or saber and attack almost simultaneously, yet slightly later than your dodge.

Git gud

The first attack on that chain definitely isn’t unblockable :wink:

1 Like

I was about to say that

Do you mean Git gud by spamming block?