Hi guys, there seems to be others with this crashing problem, when game totally crashes after short time of playing, and Windows says ‘‘DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG…’’. I found many topics in internet, but no solution for me. For some GPU underclocking has worked, not for me. I’ve tried everything i can imagine, and still can’t play this lovely (yet bugish) game
Seems to be a problem for random GPU’s, both AMD and Nvidia, not specific models or anything, wich makes this so weird. Not hardware problem because for me and many others all other games work ok, and GPU can take hard stress from stress test’s without problems. I would be ready to play with very low settings even when my GPU should do high jsut fine (RX 570), but right now i can’t play this basically at all.
Things i’ve tried:
- 4 different GPU drivers from AMD (clean installs)
- reinstall sound drivers too
- Both WIN7 and Win10 (so different hard drives with different DX installions etc.)
- Turned overclocks off and even underclocked GPU
- Turned settings to lowest
- And many other things that i can’t even remember now.
IF anyone has solution for this, im still ready to test everything i can. Its sad how great games can be ruined by these unplayable bugs Its hard to find another just this kind of medieval game.